You know I had to wear mine with a tailored jacket.
The “Slimmy Straight” is a great fit for dressing-up, whether it’s “business casual”, “casual Friday”, or your just trying to look like you got your sh-t together.
I picked up this sweater-knit jacket a few years ago in Spain and kinda forgot I had it. It’s fully unlined and unstructured, making it feel almost like a fleece sweatshirt.
Between the softness and stretch of the jacket and jeans, this look is MUCH more comfortable than it looks.
Shout-out to Angel Bespoke for his trademark strong-collar shirt. I need a few more bro! Call me!
I had my pair of Luxe Performance jeans hemmed by our boy Franklin at The Tailoring Room so they just touch the top of my loafers. The cleaner hemline is dressier, and I also find it more comfortable in warmer months (I hate the feeling of fabric pooling around the ankles in the summer – gotta let me dogs breathe).
- Clear frame sunglasses by Vintage
- Knit blazer by Massimo Dutti
- White cotton shirt by Angel Bespoke
- Necklaces from NYC Street Artist
- Oxidized cuff bracelet by Men in Cities
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Denim by 7 For All Manking “Luxe Performance”
- Custom crocodile skin loafers by Scarpe di Bianco