3. Gala & After Party
Alex and I weren’t sure if this event was ‘black tie’ or not, so we both went with the trusty rich solid-colored suit + white shirt + black tie combo.
One of the highlights of the night was meeting one of our favorite menswear bloggers: @MenswearDog.
More from him coming soon…
In other news, Alex is really coming into his own with this whole style thing. Right?!
Burgundy is a terrific color for evening wear. It’s subtle and looks especially regal in a dimly lit room.
It also looks very sleek against black accessories.
- Burgundy suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- White shirt by ANGEL | BESPOKE
- Black silk tie by Ralph Lauren Black Label
- Brass railroad spike cuff bracelet by Giles & Brother
- Black silk formal braces by Trafalgar
- Black velvet tassel slippers by Stubbs & Wooton
Thanks, as always, for reading. Some exciting updates coming up!
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.