2. An Artist’s Palette
“I have always loved color. Being an artist, I respect the value of a limited palette… Subtlety in texture, color and pattern is what makes an outfit for me.
This is a transitional early-fall look. The light cream shirt is actually a super-soft corduroy that feels awesome inside and out.”
“I matched my yellow braces with half of my bow tie, which can be tied in a number of different ways since it’s reversible.
When alterations are needed, I do them myself. That has helped me turn good pieces into great ones – from clothing that I owned but hardly wore to unique vintage finds.”
“The minty grey pants and grey suede monks almost blend in together, which makes the outfit more uniform and neutral.
It’s a fairly simple outfit where bright yellow pops first but each piece has its own unique qualities that are noticeable when you take a closer look.”
- Green Wool Hat handmade in Ecuador
- White Corduroy Shirt by Polo Ralph Lauren
- Gold Braces by Brooks Brothers
- Mint Trousers custom designed and made
- Grey Suede Double Monks custom Designed and made
- Navy and Gold Silk and Linen Bow Tie Custom Made