4. Towni (NYC)
You can take the man out of Connecticut, but you can’t take the Connecticut out of the man.
Towni staying true to his classic menswear roots in a traditional camel hair sport coat, bengal stripe shirt, wool knit tie, grey sharkskin trousers and oxblood loafers.
The best thing about a camel hair sport coat is that it can double as outerwear for most of the season.
Consider it the Fall/Winter equivalent to your khaki cotton jacket.
- Camel hair jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Blue/white bengal stripe shirt by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Cobalt blue wool knit tie Vintage
- Grey sharkskin trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Oxblood Loafers by Johnston & Murphy
Thanks, as always, for reading. Don’t forget to ENTER TO WIN the TSB October Giveaway!
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford & Westley Dimagiba.