2. Leather Sweatpants
I’ve always loved sweatpants…after all, I was a college basketball player. I even had one of my favorite pairs tailored.
With all of these crazy Kanye interviews and sound bytes about how he invented leather jogging pants, I had to break these out.
Admittedly, this is not the most practical choice in pantalons. But fashion/style isn’t all about practicality!
Some pieces are designed to simply make you feel cool…to up your swag, to boost your cred, to get your confidence riding high…whatever you call it, it’s a psychological performance-enhancer that is undoubtedly a part of style.
A well-tailored suit has this effect for me in business settings, just as some trendy streetwear can have a similar effect in casual urban settings.
That said, these soft leather sweats are actually very comfortable. And I never have to worry about dirtying or damaging them.
Hard to go wrong with a classic pair of Nike Blazers to finish it off.
- Black/Grey shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Black/white graphic shirt by Ami
- Wool flannel shirt/jacket by Woolrich (Vintage)
- “Stella” Watch by Brera Orologi
- Brass railroad spike cuff bracelet by Giles & Brother
- Black leather sweatpants by Zanerobe
- White sneakers by Nike