Pulled out the beat-up vintage Levi’s 501s today. I love these things, and there’s something more natural about them on the West coast.
Keeping the upper body tailored in a green silk/cashmere herringbone jacket, brown seersucker waistcoat, and taupe glenplaid shirt.
With the weather in LA, I think I’ll be wearing my Spring/Summer fabrics long into the Fall.
Speaking of items I bought with my Esquire winnings, these Purple Label suede loafers were another one of those “lifetime” purchases.
- Tortoiseshell sunglasses by Persol
- Green herringbone silk/cashmere jacket (part of suit) by Michael Andrews Bespoke (cloth by Ariston)
- Brown seersucker waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Taupe brown/grey check shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Vintage yellow lace pocket square
- Vintage Light Wash Jeans by Levi’s
- Suede loafers by Ralph Lauren
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford & Westley Dimagiba.