2. Three Times the Pane
“Okay, this is a windowpane not a pinstripe, but it’s still chalky and awesome.”
“The texture of a wool tie is a little less showy than silk, in my opinion… The flecks in this wool also ties together the beige from the windowpane…
And, of course, the white spread collar shirt tames all this boldness.”
Sometimes a sock in a “statement color” is just the best possible choice, even with a bolder suit. I don’t think a navy, grey, or brown sock would have complimented or finished this look as well as DJ’s brilliant choice of faded lemon.
Lastly, this is another great case for the single monkstrap (but not as good as exhibit A).
- Navy 3pc chalkstripe windowpane by SuitSupply
- White herringbone Dress Shirt by SuitSupply
- Red Wool Tie by SuitSupply
- Brown Leather Single Monk Strap Shoes by SuitSupply
- Grey and Red Polka Dot Pocket Square by Suit Supply
- Yellow Socks by Ralph Lauren
- Watch by Timex