Since we all know he already gets a ton of mileage out of his vintage Levi’s trucker, Wes went with a grey corduroy version. It’s a great choice to pair with jeans without having to do the whole denim-on-denim thing.
Penny loafers with a fresh shine…a beautiful sight.
- Grey corduroy trucker jacket by Levi’s
- White dress shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Shell bracelet Handmade in Philippines
- Black braided leather belt by Paul Smith
- Resin crinkle wash jeans by J. Crew
- Black windowpane socks Passed down
- Black penny loafers by Bass
Use the comments to tell us about your journey to “The Modern Frontier”.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford & Westley Dimagiba.