TSBmen rule #1: Always bring your A game.
Vote for your favorite outfit using the poll at the end of the post, and tell us why in the comments!
“Gotta love Fall, and menswear classics… Tortoise frames, flannel glenplaid suit, sky blue oxford, slim retro tie. ”
Who says you can’t wear a backpack – even a tough-ass rucksack – with a 3-piece suit? Sometimes you just have to lug a lot of sh-t while looking like a million bucks.
We’ve spoken before about the styling power of a beard and how it can help a man pull-off more “unusual” styles. It instantly gives your look a more care-free and masculine character. The hair and knit cap makes this all work together better too, I think.
“A very British suit with a very American tie.”
Who says you can’t wear a cotton tie with a flannel suit? The contrasting textures actually complement each other nicely.
Towni’s really flexing on this one. I love all the subtle plays on burgundy.
The glenplaid, the pocket square, the tie, the under collar felt, even the oxblood in the shoes.
Well done young man.
- “Downing” Tortoise Frames by Warby Parker
- Brown flannel glenplaid suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke (cloth by Ariston)
- Light blue slim-fit shirt by Brooks Brothers
- Plaid cotton tie by Polo Ralph Lauren
- Burgundy trimmed pocket square by TheTieBar
- Wingtip monkstraps by Just A Men Shoe
- Summit Pack by Frost River