“As I mentioned in the Art of Thrifting post, this Ralph Lauren lumberjack jacket is a touch short in the sleeves – but it’s still one of my favorite Fall pieces…and one of the first jackets I break out for the season.
Another great thing about this jacket is that it’s unlined, so I can pack on the layers underneath… This is actually three different looks, depending on how I want to play it…
You already know I like that denim jacket layering.”
The other day I was in Uniqlo and saw this mustard colored one and had to scoop it. Glad I did…never knew how many colors look great against mustard.”
“Some boots just don’t need to be tied, and they look better that way.
Shout-out to our boy Ronnie Fieg.”
- Red plaid jacket Vintage by Polo Ralph Lauren
- Denim jacket Vintage by Levi’s
- Mustard turtleneck by Uniqlo
- Brown leather belt by Massimo Dutti
- Resin crinkle wash jeans by J. Crew
- Brown leather delancy boot by Ronnie Fieg x Sebago