Just like the jacket, the right tux pants can be worn as separates as well.
These midnight blue trousers with black grosgrain satin stripe on the outseam are perfect to take a simple summer look from casual & predictable to chic & unique.
The design and construction of these tuxedo pants is essentially the same as suit trousers, except for the satin stripe, besom back pockets (no button), suspender buttons on the inner waistband and button side-adjusters.
I probably should have mentioned this option in my recent post on side-adjusters; button side-adjusters are more subtle, slightly more formal and look more appropriate with suspenders than their metal counterparts – making them ideal for tuxedo trousers. A similar clean beltless front, only less hardware holding them up.
Thanks, as always, for reading. Some great new features on the way.
Yours in style,
- Black aviator shades by Persol
- Black leather loafers by Bally
- Midnight blue tuxedo pants by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Striped cotton/silk polo shirt by Burberry Prorsum
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)