Prep style is rooted in tradition and built on a foundation of staple menswear items.
With that said, everything changes (at least a little bit) with time. Therefore fashion designers and style enthusiasts alike are constantly trying to reinvent these “classics” to modernize them and make them their own.
1. Blue Blazer & Dark Denim
“I’d say this is my go-to outfit because I can wear it just about anywhere and be appropriately dressed.
I opted for a pale pink oxford (with complimentary pocket square) as opposed to the typical white, just like I went for the espadrilles as opposed to the usual top-siders or loafers.”
Bonus Tip: ”I think every man should have at least one well-fitting blue blazer in his closet.”
- Navy cotton blazer by H&M
- Stonewashed oxford shirt by J. Crew
- Indigo jeans by Uniqlo
- Red/ blue bracelet by Kiel James Patrick
- Wayfarer sunglasses by Ray-Ban
- Brown leather braided belt by Lands End
- Brown espadrilles from Argentina