5. Loosen Up
Band collar pullovers are some of my favorite summer shirts. Having no collar on the back of your neck, along with a few buttons undone to air out the chest, allows you to feel the breeze and stay cool.
Bonus Tip: Matching your leathers and metals with a casual outfit makes it look more chic and put-together.
- Brown moccasins by LL Bean
- Olive chino shorts by Bonobos
- White band collar bib-front shirt by Club Monaco
- Brass railroad spike cuff bracelet by Giles & Brother
- “Stella” Watch by Brera Orologi
- Gold hand-engraved aviator shades by Matsuda Eyewear