2. Off to the Beach – Tank Layering
Heading to a weekend getaway on the beach, doing more tank layering.
Bonus Tip: A short-sleeve seersucker shirt is perfect for off-the-beach activities on your beach vacation (as is a graphic tank top). With a pair of well-fitting summer jeans you also have an easy look for a night out in beachtown.
Bonus Tip II: Here I’m using the strap from my bag as a belt – the perfect way to match your leathers, and save packing space. It has clips on both ends that can attach to belt loops and it has an adjustable buckle – not much different than a traditional belt. In fact, just different enough.
- Distressed jeans by Levis Vintage
- White graphic tank by PegLeg NYC
- Orange short-sleeved seersucker shirt by Land’s End
- Brown leather strap sandals by Mercanti Forentini
- Brass railroad spike cuff bracelet by Giles & Brother
- Leather duffle bag by Lotuff & Clegg
- Watch by Brera Orologi
- Wooden shades by Shwood