2. Business Casual
Take just about any shirt from your closet, loosen up two (or three) buttons and you have a smart business causal look for just about any occasion in the Spring/Summer.
Bonus Tip: This is another tonal/monochromatic look. All shades are in the brown family, which ads a nice depth.
Bonus Tip II: As with any off-the-rack suit purchase, I recommend having it tailored to your specific dimensions/preferences. We purposely left additional seam allowance in our suits, to make life easier for you and your tailor to achieve the perfect fit.
- Khaki whipcord suit by MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Brown poplin shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Tortoise shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Brown alligator belt by Ralph Lauren Purple Label
- White pocket square with brown tipping from TheTieBar.com
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Burgundy penny loafers by Bass