With a blue shirt (solid, stripe or check) and a solid tie (navy, brown, burgundy, etc.) it’s a quick and easy, just-unique-enough summer business look.
Bonus Tip: The jacket is 1/4 lined, so even with a shirt and tie it stays cool. It’s literally one thin layer of cotton on your back, so you can save the sweat for the business issues.
Bonus Tip II: It’s a subtle spin on a classic wardrobe piece in a soft neutral tone, so it works with almost any shirt and tie combo.
Bonus Tip III: The beauty of whipcord is the tight vertical “ribbed” texture. It’s effective in bouncing-back against wrinkles and doesn’t stick to the skin.
Bonus Tip IV: Keeping your hair short (especially on the sides) is a clean and comfortable look that is appropriate for summer.
- Khaki whipcord suit by MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Blue gingham cotton shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Navy linen pocket square by Armstrong & Wilson
- Sterling Silver tie bar by Tiffany & Co.
- Tortoise shades by Persol
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Navy wool tie by Thom Browne
- Brown leather wingtips by Gucci