2. Dress ‘Em Up
Yes, they can be dressed up – for the right occasion.
Corporate attire? No way.
Bonus Tip: Make sure they are slim, hemmed, and the pockets are streamlined (not overly bulky) otherwise the silhouette will look off-set with a tailored jacket.
Bonus Tip II: Denim and chambray accessories are in the same vain as slim cargos – kinda dressy, but kinda rugged.
- Denim tie by General Knot & Co.
- Chambray pocket square by Armstrong & Wilson
- Olive cargo pants by JBrand
- The “perfect” blue blazer by MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Revolver tie pin Vintage
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Chambray shirt by Rag&Bone
- Brown alligator watch band by Montblanc
- Brown leather wingtips by Scarpe di Bianco