2. Autumn Leaves
I was sketpical about this look at first. The sweater & jeans was the outfit I was wearing throughout the day before we started to shoot, so for efficiency sake I just said f-ck it and threw the jacket on top. It wasn’t until I saw the photo that I noticed the orange gradient in the shades tying everything together. What can I say, sometimes you get lucky – it’s the benefit of having a well curated wardrobe.
Bonus Tip: Browns and oranges work very well together, come in countless shades, and flatter almost any skin type.
Bonus Tip II: Don’t restrict your own wardrobe; a suit jacket is a blazer and a blazer is a suit jacket. (Okay, not technically if you’re a purist, but if the fabric has some texture and pattern to it you’re doing yourself a disservice by not crossing it over).
- Grey/Brown windowpane suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston)
- Marled v-neck sweater by Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
- Beige henley t-shirt by Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
- Orange jeans by Levis
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Brown alligator watch band by Montblanc
- Oxblood captoe dress boots by Scarpe di Bianco
- Tortoise shades by Persol
- Brown leather duffle by Frank Clegg Leatherworks