3. Fall Sunset
Browns and rusts here again.
Bonus Tip: If the windowpane on the jacket has some color in it, you can pick it up in other pieces of your outfit to tie everything together (like the pants here, or the sweater, jeans and henley in look 2).
Bonus Tip II: Peak lapels can make a casual jacket look slightly dressier and suave . Not to mention I love the look of having them nonchalantly popped when it cools down (of course, this is not for everybody).
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
- Brown poplin shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Grey/Brown windowpane suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston)
- Lavender pocket square by Armstrong & Wilson
- Tortoise shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Leather duffle bag by Lotuff & Clegg
- Rust hopsack trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown alligator belt by Ralph Lauren Purple Label
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Brown leather wingtips by Gucci