[Click Photo to Enlarge]
It’s a blazer too. Don’t be afraid to split it up.
Bonus Tip: A turtleneck under a DB jacket is a sharp and smart business casual look – it can easily take you from a day at the office to a night on the town.
Bonus Tip II: Sometimes I don’t want an accessory to “pop” and distract, but I don’t like leaving the breast pocket empty. Try something tonal and textural – like a grey cashmere in a grey flannel.
Bonus Tip III: Fall/Winter is all about textures. The more variety the better (within tasteful reason, of course). Flannel suit, cashmere pocket square, waffle turtleneck, raw denim, marled socks, suede shoes – this look is nothing short of cozy.
TSB-for-Her Teaser Tip: “Be playful with your clothes. Here I used a Fendi skirt as a dress and loved the outcome. Creating an outfit around the same tones can make things easier on the eyes, just make sure you keep them contrasting enough so that your outfit doesn’t blend into one big blob.”
- Grey flannel double breasted suit jacket by MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Burgundy waffle turtleneck by Club Monaco
- Jeans by JBrand
- Marled socks by Lands End
- Leather/suede double monkstrap shoes by Scarpe di Bianco
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker
- Grey cashmere pocket square by Armstrong & Wilson
- Eye Glasses Vintage