2. Old Italian Man Swag
I defintely get some shit from my boys for this hat, but there’s something about it that I love. I think it’s the old Italian man swag.
Bonus Tip: To pass as a jacket, the cardigan has to be chunky enough to wear with just a shirt underneath.
Bonus Tip II: If you don’t want to fully commit and hem your jeans with no break, try one deep fold rather than rolling it 3 or 4 times and making it look bunchy. This is better for taller guys.
Bonus Tup III: Like any other accessory, there are hats for every season. This chocolate brown felt hat is perfect for the Fall, and works well with masculine rugged fabrics.
Bonus Tip IV: Hats typically look better when they are worn in. I beat up the brim on this hat to make it floppy because I thought it looked too wide and stiff when it was straight. One free steam press at the hat shop and it’s back to it’s original fedora shape.
- Brown felt hat by Borsalino
- Tan chukkas by Scarpe di Bianco
- Washed jeans by Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Tan suede gloves by Uniqlo
- Chunky belted cardigan by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Green striped oxford shirt by Gitman Brothers
- Canvas tote bag by Filson
- Brown alligator watch band by Montblanc