3. Autumn Layer Cake
The autum color palette is the best of the seasons, in my opinion.
Think about the colors of the leaves; there is something that just looks right about the combination of colors. Browns, Oranges, Greens. It’s satisfying and relaxing to the eye.
Bonus Tip: It’s still a sweater. When it gets really cold, it should still fit under a coat.
Bonus Tip II: Having sweaters of different weights allows you to layer them together, like this fine gage turtleneck and chunky cardigan.
Bonus Tip III: Marled winter socks add a great texture at the ankle.
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
- Brown turtleneck sweater by Uniqlo
- Orange corduroys by Facconable
- Brown wool blend socks by JCrew
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Olive wool toggle coat by Club Monaco
- Chunky belted cardigan by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Burgundy tassel loafers by Johnston & Murphy
- Black alligator watch band by Montblanc