6. Down Puffer
Down coats aren’t all big and bulky anymore. This slim-fit, less-puffy down peacoat by Hugo Boss is cut from wool flannel suiting and is the perfect balance between dressy and casual. Available at select Nordstrom locations and online here.
Bonus Tip: An authentic fur scarf has a little edge to it, and makes everything else look a little more refined and elegant. More on this soon.
Bonus Tip II: UGG may or may not have earned a bad rap for those boots that we hate seeing girls wearing. However, these oiled and waterproofed leather alpine boots with Vibrim soles are tough. And their signature full-sheeepskin lining makes them the most comfortable boots in my collection, hands down.
Thanks, as always, for reading. Plenty more to come.
Yours in style,
- Grey flannel down peacoat by Hugo Boss
- Beaver fur scarf handmade myself out of my late grandmother’s old fur coat
- Brown leather alpine boots by UGG
- Indigo denim jeans by JBrand
- Brown woven leather gloves by Hilts & Willard