5. Just About Any Occasion
Pair it with a slim pair of chinos and a classic jacket for a look that will have you ready for just about anything that might come up.
I wore this look with the peacoat shopping and ended up buying a new dark denim jacket from the Levis store in Soho, so I figured we’d shoot it with this look as well (hence why the denim jacket looks 5 minutes old here – it’ll get softer and fit better with age and wear).
Think outside the box. There are dozens of different ways to wear a thin turtleneck. In fact, as I’m writting this I’m wearing it under a corduroy shirt with jeans.
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Looks 1-4 photographed by Alex Crawford.
- Khaki cotton chinos by Polo Ralph Lauren Black Label
- Brown turtleneck sweater by Uniqlo
- Indigo denim jacket by Levis
- Brown leather duffle by Frank Clegg Leatherworks
- Navy peacoat Vintage naval issue
- Tortoise shades by Persol
- Wool melange socks by Lands End
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Leather/suede double monkstrap shoes by Scarpe di Bianco
- Brown alligator watch band by Montblanc
- Brown alligator belt and silver buckle by Ralph Lauren Purple Label