5. Long Day in the City
Some days in the city call for multiple stops. For me that can mean class -> gym -> design studio -> dinner -> drinks…
It helps to have a sharp casual look that can take me through the day and that works in the evening (and early morning) as well.
I’ve always liked the edgy “murderous” vibe of sharp black leathers.
The white socks with low-vamp slippers is a slight nod to the late Michael Jackson – one of my many style inspirations.
- Red toggle coat by Brooks Brothers
- Black belted cardigan by Engineered Garments
- White cotton tee by Rich in Clothing
- Black waxed jeans by Nudie Jeans
- Black velvet tassel slippers by Stubbs & Wooton
- Black leather duffle by Kenneth Cole
- Black aviator shades by Persol
- Black unlined leather gloves by Saks Fifth Avenue
As always, thanks for reading.
Yours in style,