2. Professor, “Worn in Luxury 101″
“This professorial look is achieved with both the classic signet ring and lizard loafers.”
“The vintage Saville Row tweed blazer, like the gold hook bracelet, have a kind of worn in luxury that compliment each other well.”
Brown/green jacket, brown/green shades.
Vintage tweed, worn in cords, washed scarf.
Ostrich skin watchband, lizard skin loafers.
The little touches that bring his outfits together are subtle and tasteful.
The outfit gets better the more you learn about it and see the details.
- Brown tweed jacket (vintage)
- Grey corduroys by RRL
- Brown plastic sunglasses by Barton Perreira
- Signet ring (vintage)
- Blue linen and silk sweater by Dries Van Notten
- Brown leather penny loafers by Churches
- Blue linen scarf by Inhabit
- 14k gold hook with leather lashing by Giles & Brother