2. Business Casual
Technically it’s a raincoat (a trench should be water resistant) but you don’t have to wait for the rain to pull it off.
With that said, it is better suited for a cold and gloomy day than a bright and sunny one.
Turning a weekend look into a business casual look by adding a blue blazer – it’s the oldest trick in the book.
- Burgundy trench coat by Burberry London
- Leather wingtip boots by Allen Edmonds
- Brown check shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Blue corduroy double breasted jacket by MAB
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker