We received plenty of positive feedback from last Fall’s “Back to Campus in Style” post featuring Alex Wilson. So much, actually, that we decided to bring him back.
I, like many of our readers, appreciate his tasteful, campus (and budget) friendly style.
Here, he gives us a taste of what he’s been wearing this winter in his Junior year at the University of Cincinnati.
“This outfit is one of my favorites… I really like to mix shades of blue. It’s a safe and flattering color for men.”
Blue is one of those colors that often complements itself (rather than clashing) in different shades.
“The shoes were a Christmas gift from my girlfriend. They have easily become my favorite pair.”
- Herringbone Blazer by Lands End Canvas
- Blue V-Neck Sweater by Gap
- Blue Button Down Shirt by J. Crew
- Navy Blue Pants by J. Crew
- Blue Socks by Happy Socks
- Grey leather wingtips by Florsheim