3. “WINTER” BUSINESS
As I’ve been writing, it’s been an unusually mild winter here in NYC. Most business days I’ve been wearing a layer under my suit jacket (like here) rather than a bulky coat over it.
It helps to have winter weight suiting, like this corduroy number that I included as “the suit you will break-up more often” in the 25 essentials post.
Post on cold weather suits/tailored wear coming soon.
- Khaki corduroy suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Burgundy socks by Marcoliani
- Brown leather longwings by Florsheim
- Blue oxford cloth shirt by Thom Browne
- Brown herringbone tweed tie by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Leather duffle bag by Lotuff & Clegg
- Brown alligator belt by Ralph Lauren Purple Label
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.