Early Spring is a great time for layering with lightweight pieces.
A hybird shirt/jacket, or “shacket”, makes it easy since it can be worn over, or under, just about anything.
Here are three examples using a smart design by Orlebar Brown.
1. Business Casual
As the weather warms up, ditch the heavy coats for something much easier and cooler.
The best part is, once you leave the office you can lose the shirt and tie and wear just the “shacket” over the white v-neck t-shirt you should be wearing under your business shirts this time of year (to break the wind and to extend the life of your business shirts by absorbing moisture).
I just remembered that we did another post on “overshirt layering” a year and half ago, see here.
- Burgundy corduroy tie by MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Burgundy socks by Marcoliani
- Tortoise shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Tan suede desert boots by John Varvatos
- Yellow/purple gingham check shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Olive green shirt/jacket by Orlebar Brown
- Tweed suit trousers from MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Silver 2″ tie bar by Tiffany & Co