2. Weekend Sharp
These heavy-shirt/light-jacket mixbreeds are available just about anywhere, at a wide range of price points.
Since you’ll be wearing it with several combinations of pieces, look for something solid and neutral for best versatility – like olive, navy, grey, etc.
A vintage military shirt would work similarly as well - although you may need some tailoring.
Make sure it is fitted through the body and sleeve, with just enough room under for a button-down shirt and a thin layer (like a cardigan, v-neck, crewneck, henley, etc).
- Black loafers by Gucci
- White striped cardigan by Rag&Bone
- Olive green shirt/jacket by Orlebar Brown
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
- Grey micro-check washed cotton shirt by Steven Alan
- Indigo denim jeans by JCrew
- Black aviator shades by Gucci