3. With the Boys at the Bars drinking Beers
Who said a tee shirt and jeans had to look sloppy?
In fact, in this case it’s actually a tank top and jeans with the t-shirt around my neck (I cut apart some old t-shirts whose necklines were overly stretched and sewed them together into this super-soft jersey scarf).
When it’s wet, but not raining, I usually reach for a rugged lace-up boot. They look appropriate against the wet concrete and there’s no need to leap over pesky city puddles.
- Olive green shirt/jacket by Orlebar Brown
- Black tank top by Fruit of the Loom
- Light grey wash jeans by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Faded Black boots by Brooklyn Bootworks
- Tortoise shades by Persol
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.