2. Business Casual
Trade the blazer for a light jacket (or heavy shirt) and layer the vest for a quick and easy business casual look.
These are the pants from same tweed suit (the jacket is above in look 1). This is a an example of why the “Seasonal Suit with Texture and/or Pattern” was number three on my Re-Invent Your Wardrobe with 25 Essential Items list.
- Burgundy corduroy tie by MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Gold Shades by Matsuda
- Olive green shirt/jacket by Orlebar Brown
- Tweed suit trousers from MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Red socks by Marcoliani
- Wool herringbone down vest by Penfield
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker
- Suede chukka boots by John Varvatos
- Silver 2″ tie bar by Tiffany & Co
- Brown gingham shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke