5. Casual Layers
If you have versatile, well-selected pieces you can just start piling them together. I remember when we shot this last March in Noho, I originally put the look together using only the pieces I had left at a friend’s apartment on separate occasions.
See the original post on Turtleneck Layering.
- Wool herringbone down vest by Penfield
- Navy cotton/ poly nautical stripe turtleneck by Caufield Prepatory
- Navy corduroy trucker jacket by Caufield Prepatory
- Neutral chinos by Helmut Lang
- Tan leather gloves by Hugo Boss
- Beeswax desert boots by Clarks
- Bracelet from NYC street vendor
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.