Long time reader and fellow blogger Sabir Peele shows you how to stay fly on a budget.
All outfits under $300 total, including alterations.
1. Casual Friday
“One of my favorite off-price steals is this Jey Coleman blazer I picked up from Daffy’s for $60 (down from $350).”
On top of thrift, vintage and second-hand shops, there are plenty of off-price retailers that carry past-season goods at 50%-80% off. Daffy’s, Filene’s Basement, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Century 21, etc.
Menswear is all about the classics anyway. The white jeans from this season are hardly any different than the white jeans from two seasons ago, especially since you’re going to have them tailored to fit properly anyway.
Total price for this look (including alterations): $225.
- Grey plaid cotton blazer by Jey Coleman
- Lavender stripe spread collar shirt by H&M
- Green pocket square (vintage)
- Brown leather double monkstrap shoes by Mercanti Fiorentini
- White cotton pants by H&M
- Navy knit tie by Macy’s
- Brown leather belt Vintage