We’ve been wearing these legendary kicks since we were young boys on the court, so styling them casually keeps that part of our identity.
Here’s some examples of how we wear them off the court. Keep in mind, personal style is all about doing you.
1. XI – Patent Leather
By keeping the rest of the outfit simple, understated and well fit, these famed classics provide and accent that is less “where’s the bball court?” and more “that guy knows what’s up!”.
I rarely wear the 11s – only when I need a very comfortable walking shoe, and a little extra street cred.
- White/black sneakers by Air Jordan (XI)
- Black jersey knit short-sleeve shirt by Alexander Wang
- Tortoiseshell sunglasses by Persol
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Light grey cotton chinos by Michael Andrews Bespoke