A low key night at the bar with your boys (and girls)?
Here’s some ideas on what to wear…
1. Vintage Character
In a casual bar setting you don’t want to be look too dandy or pristine.
Keep it easy, masculine and approachable with simple pieces that have some rugged character, like a beat-up leather jacket and basic henley.
Finding a well-made leather piece at a vintage shop is a good way to save some money, and you won’t have to go through the awkwardly stiff break-in phase.
- Suede chukka boots by Scarpe di Bianco
- Navy striped henley by Levis
- Brown leather jacket Vintage
- Tortoise aviator shades by Persol
- Slim washed denim jeans by Polo Ralph Lauren
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
- Brown leather belt by JCrew