Your updated double breasted suit jacket can also function as a blazer.
Try it with jeans for a very sharp, but slightly laid back, look.
Here’s some examples for different occasions.
1. Spring/Summer Cocktail Party
White jeans are both versatile and striking. They work with just about anything (including forest green) and always bring a Spring/Summer outfit to a new eye-catching level.
If you haven’t already, I suggest making the investment.
A modern double breasted jacket should be slim through the midsection and have a narrow panel overlap, meaning you don’t have to worry about the old school “never wear a DB open” rule.
- Forest green double breasted suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Tortoise frames by Matsuda
- Tan leather monkstraps by Scarpe di Bianco
- White denim jeans by Helmut Lang
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- White cotton pocket square
- Striped socks by Paul Smith
- Purple shirt with grey windowpane by Michael Andrews Bespoke