3. Evening Event
Black suiting fabric holds some widespread associations that are hard to shake – formal events, funerals, ect.
A dark charcoal jacket can look just as sharp, without getting confused with other connotations. It also allows for a nice subtle contrast when paired with black jeans (or trousers) for an evening occasion.
Black jeans aren’t just for punk rockers. Dress them up for an evening cocktail party, theatre show, charity event, etc.
- Charcoal DB suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- White cotton dress shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Black denim jeans by Rag&Bone
- Black leather/suede spectator wingtip shoes by Barker Black
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Black pastic frames by Archie Brower
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.