2. Casual Friday
The best combination, in my opinion, is two solid colors that compliment each other.
No gimicks, no matching, just the simple use of colors that flatter each other and don’t distract from the subject.
Mature and rakish.
If you haven’t already, get a pair of white jeans.
They may be tricky to keep clean but they are the definition of neutral and can be styled in countless different ways.
- Tortoise shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Burgundy suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Cream v-neck sweater by Banana Republic
- Chestnut blucher lace-ups by Martin Dingman
- White denim jeans by Helmut Lang
- Vintage pocket square
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)