3. Weekend Business
Leave the undershirts at home. A clean neckline on a thin knit looks sexier without an undergarment poking out – whether it’s a crewneck, v-neck or shoulder straps from a tank.
A lightweight knit should breathe better without a layer under it, but if you have a problem with sweating your best bet is a “no-show” or “U-shaped” undershirt, which I described in this do-it-yourself post years ago.
If the situation calls for formality, simply tuck in the sweater and button the jacket.
If things get casual you can ditch the jacket, untuck the sweater and push up the sleeves.
- Plaid cotton blazer by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Light grey cotton chinos by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Navy v-neck sweater by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Navy shades by Zanerobe
- Brown leather loafers by Scarpe di Bianco
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.