Just in time for wedding season, the SB Team got together to present some ideas on what to wear to different types of Spring/Summer weddings.
1. No Particular Dress Code
A khaki cotton suit is a Spring/Summer staple because it can be worn a hundred different ways, each of which looks formal but not stiff.
It would be hard to look “out of place” at any warm weather nuptials looking like these two studs.
- Brown leather flask by JCrew
- Camo flask by JCrew
- Green rep bow tie by Gant
- Khaki cotton suit jacket by J. Crew
- Blue gingham shirt by JCrew
- Brown leather monkstrap shoes by Saville Row Co.
- Blue plaid pocket square Ramdom fabric swatch
- White shirt by Club Monaco
- Black pastic frames by Archie Brower
- Brown leather lace ups by Scarpe Di Bianco
- Tie bar from TheTieBar