I love the idea of dressing up a t-shirt, but I always have a hard time finding tees with the right fit and details to keep up with a dressier look.
I came together with one of favorite basics companies Rich in Clothing, known for their super soft tees made in downtown Los Angeles.
Together we designed the “The Dressy Tee”.
There are a million ways to wear it, below are four examples.
1. With a Suit
“The Dressy Tee” comes in 7 versatile colors that can be worn in countless ways (whether it’s to the gym or the club) and add a new element to any man’s wardrobe.
The crewneck is very slightly scooped, for a clean and elegant neckline.
We also made the ribbed cuffs narrow enough to hug the wrists, which keeps the sleeves in place under a jacket. (Yea, they’re stretchy enough to push up).
- “The Dressy Tee” in Heather Burgundy by Dan Trepanier x Rich In Clothing
- Navy cotton suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston AR C022/3)
- Tortoise shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Brown leather loafers by Scarpe di Bianco
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker