A well-tailored, seasonally appropriate suit is one of the best investments a man can make for his wardrobe.
It can have you ready for the office, a wedding, a date, a night out, or just about any other occasion.
Here are three examples (dressed up, and down).
1. Office Ready
Brown suits. Linen suits. Both underrated.
Put them together for a garment that you can wear two or three times a week all summer (as a suit, a blazer, or a pair of trousers).
Summer is the best time to have a little fun with color and pattern at the office.
Don’t be afraid to break out pastel colored shirts (like lavenders, pinks, yellows) and cotton ties with a little more personality (like this Liberty floral print).
Keep it lighthearted with the smaller accessories too – like a grosgrain watch strap, patterned pocket square and cufflinks with a little personality.
- Floral cotton tie by Liberty of London
- Sneaker cufflinks by PDB Jewelry
- Chocolate brown linen suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston AR D039/44)
- Lavender stripe shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Camel socks by Marcoliani
- Medium brown loafers by Scarpe di Bianco
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)